Sunday, August 17, 2008

Help With The Harvest?

Today's post is a quiet request for assistance from some of my readers, specifically those who work or live near the O'Hare area.

I'm not asking for a cash donation - unless you just happen to have a shitpot of money you've absolutely no other use for, that is. ::chuckle::

No, what I'd like to request is that instead of throwing away any aluminum cans you may have or come across in your daily travels, that you think of me instead. Put them aside for me to include in my own harvest.

Ideally, they should be crushed flat and stored in a garbage bag, but I'll take them in any way shape or form I can get 'em.

If you're both able & willing to assist me in this fashion, please email me at hal.eskew@gmail.com and let me know when & where I can meet you to take them off your hands.

I thank you for your support...

No comments: